SIMAx are screening events, salons, film clubs, or festivals hosted by SIMA Ambassadors and SIMA Network Partners in communities around the world.
HOW IT WORKS
WHO ARE SIMA AMBASSADORS
SIMA Ambassadors are conscious citizens, community leaders, and social entrepreneurs around the world who utilize SIMAx as a platform to spark conversations and inspire ideas. Meet our Featured Ambassadors.
WHO ARE SIMA NETWORK PARTNERS
Our Network Partners are companies, organizations and cultural institutions who host SIMAx events to inspire and engage their members, constituents and audiences. Meet our Network Partners.
- Host screenings in a safe place, a theatre, a cafe, a park, your backyard (as long as it’s safe you’re good!)
- Cover film license fees: SIMAx branded event discount: $250 feature films, $80 shorts || Independently branded screenings (Non-SIMAx): $300 per feature, $150 per short.
- Additional cash you generate from tickets/ sponsorships/ beverages/ fundraising etc. are yours to keep
- Feature at least one organization or speaker at your screening
- Stay true to SIMA’s mission and core values: to inspire activism, compassion and social transformation.