SIMAx are screening events, film clubs and festivals hosted by SIMA Ambassadors and SIMA Network Partners in communities around the world.
HOW IT WORKS
WHO ARE SIMA AMBASSADORS
SIMA Ambassadors are conscious citizens, social entrepreneurs and community organizers from around the world who utilize SIMAx as a platform to spark conversations and inspire ideas. Meet our Featured Ambassadors.
WHO ARE SIMA NETWORK PARTNERS
Our Network Partners are companies, organizations and cultural institutions who host SIMAx events to inspire and engage their members, constituents and audiences. Meet our Network Partners.
- Screen a minimum of 3 films in one calendar year (either as 3 stand-alone screenings, a series, or a festival)
- Cover film license fees: $250 feature films, $80 shorts for SIMAx branded events – ($300 features, $150 shorts for non-SIMAx film bookings)
- Additional funds you generate from tickets/sponsorships/ beverage sales etc. are yours to keep
- Host screenings in a safe place, a theatre, a cafe, a park, your backyard (as long as it’s safe you’re good!)
- Feature at least 1 local organization or speaker at your screening
- Adhere to SIMA marketing, sponsorship, and event requirements, as outlined in your welcome kit
- Stay true to SIMA’s mission and core values: to inspire activism, compassion and social transformation.